Why Blessed Sacrament School?
- A natural extension of the family to embrace faith, educational, and social values.
- Realistic faith experiences.
- Practice of Catholic traditions and rituals to teach the deep and relevant history of the Church.
- Recognition that our faith provides the foundation for all learning.
- A “safe harbor” for children in transition.
- Social justice teachings and experiences to form strong citizenship.
- Fostering of self-discipline. Quality and diverse curricular offerings.
- True integration of faith knowledge, concepts, and dispositions into all academic areas.
- Atmosphere enhanced by a top quality, certified, Christ- centered staff!